Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TED talks that strike me as excellent

In case you didn't know, I really love TED talks. There are some amazing people giving some amazing information. A lot of times, they'll present something that is totally life changing. A lot of them offer great insight, and do something that I wish I could do, they shift your paradigm. Here is a list of talks that I really like.

  1. Sherwin Nuland: How Shock Therapy Changed Me

  2. Brene Brown: The Power of Vulnerability

  3. Bruce Muzik: The Big Secret Nobody Wants to Talk About

  4. Dale Stephens: Hacking your Education

  5. Dan Gilbert: The Surprising Science of Happiness

  6. Thats a fair amount of stuff for you guys to get through for now, I'll post more later with more information on why I love these, but I have a girlfriend that needs a ride. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment